Aquaglass shower stall door sweep/gasket

A home owner from West Boylston, MA says:

Hi, I have an Aquaglass shower stall and need the rubber replacement gasket for the door bottom. The current gasket is brittle and preventing the door from closing. Appreciate your guidance on a replacement part. I have several pictures in a Google photo album located here

Thanks! Tim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200113_183129.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, and for the additional photos you sent us. I don't believe we'll be able to supply just this rubber gasket by itself. Shower door companies are notorious for making one type of door with one type of seal, then discontinuing that altogether after a year in favor of a new door. It's tough for companies like ours to keep up.

The good news is that we have a generic type of drip rail that I find works on most kinds of framed shower doors. See our 10-324 (24" long), 10-325 (30" long), and 10-326 (36" long) for the three sizes we carry. I believe you can get one of these to work on your door.

Keep in mind that you may need to drill holes in the new drip rail to get it to line up with the holes in your door. Alternatively, you can install it with double-stick tape, available at any hardware store. These can also be cut down if necessary using a hacksaw for the metal and heavy shears for the vinyl.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

A home owner from West Boylston, MA says:
Thanks, I placed an order for the 30" version and will just cut it down. I think this will work as it is essentially the same thing that came off, just missing some relief cutouts and a longer length, I should be able to make it work Thanks for the info!

- Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're very welcome. Get back to us and let us know you make out.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.