Arcadia Sliding Glass Door Rollers and Track Cover

A quick learner from Reading PA says:
I live in a home build in 1960 with Arcadia aluminum sliding glass doors. I need two new rollers and a track cover. Can you advise me on replacement parts?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I can help with the track cover right now, but we will need to see photos of the rollers removed from the door before we can make a recommendation. I specifically need to see them from the side, top, and rear. Dimensions would also be a huge help.

Regardless of the type of roller you have, there's a good chance you can use our 80-102 track cover. The video below will explain how these install.

Thanks.
I will get the photos, next week. I will get a roller out and send you the pics. I will order everything all at once.
-Mike
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good! I'll be here when you need me.

I was ready to take the rollers out of my sliding door and take photos, but it seemed likely I may not get the old door back together, if I did so. I decided not to continue because it was getting dark. Here are the pictures I could manage. These are not the pictures you requested, but I thought I would post them to see what you can tell me.

If you need dimensions, I could try do that in-situ. I will appreciate whatever response you may have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200625_195037.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200625_200353.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200625_200324.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

These pictures are insufficient, unfortunately. We have to see them out, from the top, rear, and side. There's no other way.

If you aren't confident that you can remove these rollers without damaging the door, then I recommend contacting a local professional for assistance.

I am continuing our thread from early July. Attached are photos of the rollers on my old patio door. I have a few more. I will send in a another message.

I would like to buy replacement rollers for this door and a track cover. Please advice. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104358.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104526.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104600.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104620.jpg
additional photos of the roller

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_104704.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_105007.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! This one looks a lot like our 81-082. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.