Arcadia Sliding Screen Door roller assembly

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi Swisco,

I was looking for your help in ordering the above pictured part for my Arcardia Sliding Screen Doors. The part looks very similar to your 084-074N but my piece does not have the center tube for tension screw, mine only has a screw hole. Is this tube piece attached/ fixed to the roller assembly? Our part has nylon wheels does this come with s similar 1 inch wheel? Please let me know your thought and suggestions.
Thank you in advance
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E9047EE3-8D5E-4BBF-BDFE-69819495DE79.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike,

As long as the dimensions shown on our product page match up to your roller, I agree that the 84-074N would make a good replacement for yours. Don't worry about the tube on top since it can be removed. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.