Maker - NAMI

Then it says: Manufacturer Stipulates Conformance to - AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S.2-97/
AAMA 1701.2 - 85/ASTM F842

Then in the next box it says:

Code: T-294-1
Spec: SGD-R40/WINDZONE III
Series: EVEREST
MST: 51168

Is Product Code: 82-036 from your catalog the same as the door handle that I need for my sliding glass door? Is it compatible? I have included pictures from my broken handle as well as the maker and numbers from my sliding door.

Thank you,
Gary
A user submited photo of glass door handle
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Gary. Yes, the 82-036 Surface Mount Handle Set appears to be very similar to your own hardware. Make sure that all the dimensions match up, just to make sure!
A quick learner says:
I have exactly the same door and would like to replace the entire handle set. Amazing how hard it has been to locate a replacement and I am glad I found this. Gary did the 82-036 work for you?

CV
A home owner from Maryland says:
Gary or CV, did you buy this and was it a good replacement for the everest 51168? I would like to replace ours but want to be sure....
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.