Are "truth" style cranks this sized spline?

Quick Learner
May 31, 2009 4:48 pm
I need folding cranks for my Norco (JenWeld) windows so my shades clear. will the 39114L handles work?
3 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 4, 2009 11:08 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Truth window operators are available in several different variations and sizes. You will need to remove your old crank handle and measure the gear spline on the operator to find a correct fitting crank handle.
Home Owner from Queens, New York
Aug 27, 2009 9:40 am
hi, I am looking for a folding crank handle. the ones I have are from a manufacturer that has gone out of bussiness- Select windows. this is from the early 1980's. the opening measures 5/16" these are not folding handles. the only ID numbers that I have on the handle are it's patent numbers. which are: 1083264.
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 27, 2009 10:14 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Look at the arm of the operator this handle is attaching to, if it says Truth or Wright this handle will work as well as the 39-205 folding handle. If you cannot find a manufacturer name on the operator try to identify it on our site and then look to see which handle is related. Please feel free to contact us again if you have trouble.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts