Armaclad sash vent stops needed

A home owner from Naperville, IL says:
I have 2 vent stops that have broken on one of my windows. The installer said Armaclad is no longer in business, so he can't get replacements. I'm wondering if you have what I need. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2543.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2545.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may have a replacement for this, though to be honest there are a few different types that may match. I'm afraid I can't tell while it's still installed. Start by looking at our 26-122 see if this could work.

A quick learner says:
Thanks, Tom. I have attached a few photos of the removed broken vent stop that I need to replace. Does this allow you to determine exactly which one will work for me?

Thanks,

Peter
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This does seem closer to our 26-122 vent latch but make sure to compare the dimensions on our product page to yours to be sure. Thank you!

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.