Armaclad storm door handle

Quick Learner from MN
Aug 9, 2014 10:59 am
I am looking to replace the door handle on an Armaclad storm door. I need it in antique brass. Would this Product Code: 40-058 be a suitable replacement?
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Aug 11, 2014 10:49 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
I'm not sure if the 40-058 can work. We have a few older discussions regarding Armaclad storm doors, but each customer had a different kind of handle. I don't believe there's any one standard handle for this brand, so I think it would be best if we see a couple pictures of your existing hardware. That way, we can see if the 40-058 can work, or find a better match if it can't.
Quick Learner from Minnesota
Aug 16, 2014 11:08 am
Here are photos of the original handle I am trying to replace. Does this help?
User submitted photos of a door handle set.
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
You have an older version of the 40-058, I believe. They now come with a "push" type inside latch as opposed to your inside "lever" type. I believe the inside lever would hit the handle on the prime door, which is the reason for the change.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts