Atrium Double Hung Window Balancer

Handy Person from Onalaska, WI
Jul 27, 2023 1:51 pm
Looking for a balancer for an Atrium Double Hung Window, installed around 2005. The sash is 23x47 and the balancer is 20" long. I have attached 3 pictures of it - the bottom, middle and top. The balancer has 19D stamped on it. Please let me know what I should order. Thank you
Atrium Balancer Bottom Pic Atrium Balancer Middle Pic Atrium Balancer Top Pic
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Jul 28, 2023 2:15 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

It looks like you have the S770-20 channel balance except that yours uses a rivet at the top to accommodate an S-Clip like the 19-030. We can supply these but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need you to confirm if the rivet at the top is in the first or second set of holes. Also, we'll need to know the exact weight of the sash to confirm if it falls within the 18-22 lbs weight range supported by the 20D strength option for the 20" S770 balance. Lastly, let us know the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you! 

Handy Person from Onalaska, WI
Aug 2, 2023 2:16 pm

The rivet at the top is in the second set of holes. The sash is 20lbs. We would like to order 2 balances. I would also like 2 of the long S-Clips.

Thank you

ScottĀ 

Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Aug 2, 2023 2:51 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you requested. Keep in mind that the 19-030 S-Clips are not included in the quote but can be added to the order from the product page. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts