Atrium Patio "French" Doors

A home owner from Catonsville, Maryland says:
Hi! We installed our Atrium doors in 2003; 14 years later it's time to
replace the weather stripping at the bottom, inside and out, of each door. Can you help us locate the correct product(s)?
Thanks!
Dave
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've received your pictures, but I can't make out your weatherstripping. Could you show us a clear picture of it from the end, so that we can see its shape?
A home owner from Catonsville, MD says:
This a reply to Tom: Here are two side views of the door/weatherstripping.
- Dave
User submitted image of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Hello Dave. Unfortunately, we do not carry the exact piece you are looking for. However, you may be able to use our 58-186 as a possible alternative. This wraps around the bottom of the door and installs on the side with screws. Please get back to us and let us know your thoughts.
A quick learner from Whittier calif says:
Need weather stripping for my atrium window ? has ( T ) that goes in a channel quarter inch round 1/8 inch thanks or should I measure
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2136.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2135.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I can't make out what kind of seal you have based on these photos. Would it be possible to see a clearer picture of the end profile? The video below will clarify what I mean.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.