Atrium Window Repair

A quick learner from Surprise, AZ says:
You can see the black part is broken, it holds the top of the slide secure when raising/lowering the window. Not sure your part number. Have several windows so should buy several of these. Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner from Surprise, AZ says:
Need these black parts shown in pix as one is broken. They hold the top part of the slider hen raising/lowering the window. Inadvertently sent other request with wrong email.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This black part is known as a top sash guide. Based on your pictures, I would look at our 18-177 first. This may be what you want. Just make sure our dimensions are the same as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)