Atrium Window sash locks

A home owner from Dublin, OH says:

30 year old windows with broken sash locks - 2 types on each window. Almond color. 2" between screw holes - mid to mid screw hole dimension.

Thanks for your help!

Debbie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8FCA85B0-1DC4-4C21-839F-01A91F08ADF8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1C82AE3-852A-4A80-A31A-FDE222B635B7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Debbie. Your photos here show a tilt latch and a lock. Concerning the tilt latch in your first photo, we only sell two applicable types that have the same 2" hole spacing: our 26-337 and 26-344. Review their other dimensions to determine which, if either, will work for your window.

Detail of 26-337
Detail of 26-337

Dimensions for 26-344
Dimensions for 26-344

Regarding the lock, we don't sell anything in this style with a 2" hole spacing. I recommend triple checking that to verify that this measurement is correct. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Same goes for the tilt latch, come to think of it.

A home owner from Dublin, OH says:
Both latch and lock are 2" from center to center of each hole. Do you have anything close in size for lock? Do latches come in almond color?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have no lock with a 2" hole spacing. Being close won't work, either; you don't want to drill new holes that overlap with the old ones. These have to be precise or they won't mount.

As for the latch, we don't currently sell either one in almond and I'm not certain if they're made that way, but I'd be happy to check for you. Can you verify which one of the two I recommended ended up being a match? If neither one is a match, please let me know precisely how yours differs so that I can try to find something better.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.