Atrium window locks don't work for one window

A quick learner from Las Vegas, NV says:
All of my windows look the same and use the same Atrium window locks. For my largest window, however, the lock does not seem to catch when it is closed, thereby making the lock useless. However, it does catch when it's on the wrong side.

Wondering which lock size to get to replace these locks for my window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ATRIUM
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200328_113443.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your inquiry. Carefully compare the measurements of your window lock with our 90-005 window lock. Let us know if your measurements are compatible with ours or if they differ in any way. 

Than you Manuela. The distance between the latch and the base for my lock is 1/2 an inch, which doesn't seem to match the lock you sent me.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200404_104015.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Oh, I see. And could you tell us the screw hole to screw hole measurement? 

Looks like it's close to 2.5 inches, about 2 and 7/16 in
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200406_120905_1024.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

I see. Have a look at our 90-063W and 90-310. Carefully review the measurements of each piece to see if any one of these would make a better alternative. We'd also like for you to reconfirm your screw hole measurement. When measuring, make sure it is from screw hole to screw hole only. Thank you.

Thanks Manuela. If measuring from the center then 2 1/4 seems spot on. Both of these locks seem pretty close. I'll try them both and let you know which looks best
Profile picture of Casey

Sounds good, thank you. 

90-310 fits okay but has the same problem as the original Atrium lock - it won't catch. 90-06W doesn't fit well at all
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry to hear our parts didn't work out for you. It sounds like the 90-310 is the lock you want, but if you're running into the same issue then the lock isn't the source of this problem. There's definitely something else at play here.

It's possible that your window isn't sliding properly. Check the track and rollers to see what kind of condition they're in. If the rollers are damaged or out of whack, then the window operation would be uneven, which would theoretically cause the lock to not catch properly.

Also check the condition of the part of the frame where the lock is meant to engaged. Any chips or damage there could also explain the issue you're facing.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.