Attached pics of Window Balance Supports

A home owner from USA says:
I have attached pics of the channel balances I am trying to replace. Looks to me like they are Viking Window balances with a 19-005 on one end and a 15-002 on the other. I do not see a combination with this option on your website, and want to make sure I order the correct ones. They are for three windows (two which are part # is 2830 and the larger window is part #2840)

I would like to replace the 6 balances as opposed to just replacing the parts themselves. Please help with anything you can.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, this balance will have to be custom made since it doesn't match one of our standard Series. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart. You can submit the form each time for both balances you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)