Attaching wool pile weatherstripping

A handy person from Boston, MA says:
I purchased the 3/16" by 5/32" wool pile to replace stripping in interior aluminum storm windows. After further examination of the window, I have determined that the weather strip does not go into a channel but is rather applied to the edge of the frame. Do you have any suggestions for how to adhere the weatherstripping to a flat metal surface?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We did carry an adhesive-type wool pile at one time, but I'm afraid it was discontinued and we are no longer able to supply it. I recommend checking a local hardware store and asking for wool pile with adhesive backing. They may have something for you. If not, they may be able to recommend something like a double-sided tape that may work.

A handy person from Boston, MA says:
Thanks for responding, am exploring option with tape,etc.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.