Awing window hardware

A quick learner from Nebrask says:
I am attempting to replace a Caradco awing widow crank hardware. The part number is 30895.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your part number, I think you should look at our 39-083 or 39-140. However, this is more of an educated guess. The only way to know for sure what you have is to carefully compare the dimensions and style of our operators to your own. If they do not match, you can remove your operator from the window and take a few pictures for us to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)