Removing Awning Operator

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
I have these lever operators also and need to replace, how do you remove the assembly once the screws and sash hook are removed? Do you have a video? The outside screw plate is larger than the opening. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BBF21BD-C4AD-42EE-B4F8-1D859C231393.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7B6B9FAE-5822-49BD-883F-1D5D278D43E4.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

To take the existing operator out of the window, you will need to remove the sill trim. Please see the below video for more information. The video shows a different type of operator, but the process for removing the sill trim is similar. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thanks but Nope there is no sill trim to remove it is a vinyl window frame with a cutout that is rectangular, the hole is smaller than the outside plate.
Well after looking at another awning window in my house iv discovered that the interior extrusion is removable by 2 Philip screw below . So I can remove it and take it out from the outside. However in the window I'm replacing the hardware they are not accessible because the sill is 6" deep! I'll have to remove the window to access. Hope this helps someone else.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DFAD2F54-6063-41A4-8F32-CC8C3C2F3E4C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B2C2A4A-57AC-49B8-8A25-125B45E2305E.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

We appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if you have any additional questions we can further assist with. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.