Awning Operator

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Trying to figure out what replacement part I should get for this awning operator? And how to install...in your video it looks like there should be a screw to remove but it does not look like a screw?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4659BA65-F5E5-4B3F-82A5-B6F6D7972197.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1B6A024-D7A5-4562-87A0-2EA23D5710D1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F796226-9622-466D-9D63-EF48D01E0531.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AAC4960A-ED0B-4086-91B0-0F9FA24AB628.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C7634E65-998D-4F2F-9910-4291F677051A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy summer. I'm afraid I don't recognize this operator. I'm going to forward this to my colleague Dave, who has a lot more experience with these parts than I do. Please give us just a little more time and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your photo I can't tell if your operator link arm is held in with a screw and I'm looking at the threaded sector with the screw removed, or if your link arm is held in with an e-clip from the back side. You will need to remove the inside screen and the mounting screws holding the body to the window frame to get a better look on how to disconnect the link arm from the window.

In the meantime, consider our 39-025 as a possible replacement. You won't know for sure until you can get the old one off, but see what you can do.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.