Awning Operator Help

A quick learner from Holden, Mo says:
Can you please identify the part# for this opener. I don't have any information on it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See if the 39-069 matches what you need. Look over the dimensions and let me know what you think. 

Bob,

Actually, I think the dimension is closer to 18" - 18-1/2". Do you have one that fits that?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. We've come across this 18-1/2" wingspan version before, and we don't believe it's made any longer. The only other size we carry would be our 39-037, with a 13-1/8" arm span. I believe this would be the better bet for your window. It might not open up as far as your original, but it won't interfere with the overall function, whereas the 20-1/2" span operator very well could. Let me know what you think. 

Bob,

Thanks for your help. I ordered the 39-037 to see if it will work.
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.