Awning Truth operator and left side lock

A contractor from Ohio says:
Please be so kind inform me do you have such operators and locks in bronze color
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6900BC02-4F8A-4CBA-8509-D1F492C25190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B174EE6-A1AA-4963-9396-B85E78AC48C4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a replacement for this operator, unfortunately. Its design is just a little too old and I don't think any of our more modern parts will work. I suppose the best option available to us is the 39-348, but the base is a very different design and therefore the sill may need to be altered to accept the new shape; that is assuming that it would work even after that.

We may have a match for the lock, but I would need a clear picture of both the handle and escutcheon removed from the window frame in order to confirm. If the operator is too old, there is a chance that this lock is, too, and I don't want to take any chances. Would that be possible?

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.