Awning Window Crank

A quick learner from boulder co says:
No Names on window or crank parts. Number on Crank in photo; 9958-1
9 inch arm. Closes in to the left from window operator view.
White Crank.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank 9958-1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank Bottom.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank Inside.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank Outside.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank Top.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This looks like it could be an older version of our 39-099. There are a few differences to note, though. The most obvious is that your operator lacks the same mounting tabs as ours, which is a pretty big difference. I can't be sure that ours will fit on your sill with those tabs taking up so much room, but we unfortunately don't sell a version without them.

The next difference is smaller but may be just as impactful: the plastic guide at the end of your arm is mounted under it, not on top. That may not seem like a big deal but it could adversely affect how it interacts with the sash bar.

Either way, I do think this is our best match. I cannot guarantee that it will work for you but I think it's at least worth considering. Look it over and see what you think.

Note that if your window was made anywhere from 1995 to 1998, the 39-362 adapter plate may also be necessary. 

A quick learner from boulder co says:
Thank you. I'll keep looking.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.