Awning Window Crank Cover

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Attached is a photo. The awning window I have literally has the option of placing the window crank on either the right or left hand side. So that leaves an blank opening where you choose not to use the crank on. The piece I am looking for is a plastic/vinyl cap or cover that goes over the blank opening where the crank was not used, see attached picture the actual cap which I am holding in my hand.

The size of the cap/cover to cover the opening is 5 1/2 tall by 7/8 width and I am in need of a White cover and a quantity of (8).

I do not know the make/brand of my windows, they are over 30 years old.

Thank You.
User submitted photo of window crank
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
We are going to add a new operator slot cover to our catalog for you; they are currently in line for production. I will post again with details, measures and photo, as soon as they are available.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
The awning window crank slot covers are now available. Please see SWISCO product code 39-355 Awning Crank Slot Cover.
A quick learner from MA says:
Thank you. This info was very helpful in sourcing this item.
A home owner from Newark, Delaware says:
Thank you, Swisco, for having this part available. Our (20) jalousie porch windows are over 40 years old and the plastic slot covers are crumbling to dust. I had no idea where to get these until the helpful gentleman working at Home Depot went on your website and found them for us. They all need a couple of the back tabs shaved off with a razor blade so they fit the opening, since our openings are not completely rectangular-shaped, but then they fit great. Just what we needed!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.