Awning Window Operator

A contractor from Delray Beach FL says:
RH window measurements:
2 5/8" link, 5/16ths threaded bolt hole; link is longer than "gear" approx. 1/4"
1 5/16" between lower screw hole centers
Distance between upper screw holes 3/8"
5 1/4" from top holes to bottom holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200207_151913692 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200207_151957509_BURST000_COVER (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200207_152012764 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200207_161155745 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 39-017. Carefully review the dimensions, and let me know if you think this could workf or you.

Hello, thank you for replying. I see that my link is 2/8" longer than the 39-017. Is the "gear bar" shorter on yours than mine? Do you think yours would work for me? Do you have a return policy? Thanks, Marie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Marie. It should be fine if our link arm is longer than yours. The linkage in this kind of window has a little play, so you can get over with a minor difference like that.

Worse comes to worst, you can always return it for a refund. You can see our return policy here.

I forgot to mention the difference in the spacing of the screw holes on top (mine: 3/8" and yours:1/2". Is that do-able? Also, my contractor partner is gone for 2 weeks. Is there any rush to buy this operator, meaning do you have a good supply of them? Thanks for your help and patience!

Marie
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)