Awning operator

A quick learner from Santa Fe, NM says:
Hello! I've sent you pics before from my barn -- this is another window we found in the barn (it's probably 20 years old, but just installed). The operator is very sticky and I don't like the handle, so I'm hoping you can recommend a replacement.

I did order one replacement, but it's too wide and the handle isn't right for the base -- there's no room to attach it.

I would love an operator that has a twisting handle, rather than this lever thing that sticks out into the room. Ideally, a twisty handle that tucks back into the base. :-)

Thanks so much! You guys are terrific.

Jessica
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning 5.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your operator resembles our 39-070, which, unfortunately, only works with the lever style handle shown in our product photos. Review the dimensions on our product page to confirm that this will work as a replacement for your operator. Thank you!

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.