Awning roto operators

A distributor from Gibsonia, PA says:
Look to be circa 1980 or so... left hand rotos. Original window manufacturer unknown.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1A19033D-E486-45CE-81B4-063BDDC04D7E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2F0FD2C-D854-4FBE-8E75-B2E56281E122.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25059D7F-0153-4C9C-B3B6-2F2505E8EED6.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am pretty confident we can help, but I need more information to possibly narrow this down. Can you remove the operator from the window and show me a clear view of it from behind? I need to discern the hole pattern on the top and bottom tabs. Can you also fully remove that link arm and give me a side profile view of it so I can see its shape and the hole at its end? From there I'll do my best to find what you need. 

A distributor from Gibsonia, PA says:
Thanks Bob. See attached... I'm not on-site, but the guy who is on site sent me this sketch, which should answer your questions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roto Sketch.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Possibilities include our 39-025, 39-061, or 39-194. Without knowing the shape and size of the hole at the end of the link arm, I cannot narrow it down any further. Compare these to the awning operator to see if any match up. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.