Awning window

A quick learner from Park ridge, illinois says:
The slide at the end of the arm shown was a thin brass piece that slide along a brass track fastened to the awning window. I broke the trying to remove, as they were very thin! It seems to me an arm and operator similar to the picture along with a track to attach to the window would work. Any recommendations?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55E6D0DA-08A8-45DA-B6A4-CF4E89E68924.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1EC627D0-A0C4-4EB8-A7D1-27689BD1F41F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This operator looks a lot like the Pella brand 39-385 operator. Could this be what you have? It does have a thin slider piece at the end of the arm, but ours is plastic, not brass. Do you think you could still use it?

The bad news is that we do not sell the track compatible with this operator, just the operator itself. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.