Awning window crank mechanism

A quick learner says:
Our home was built in 1958 (I think) and has the original awning Windows. Three of our crank mechanisms need to be replaced and I am not sure what to order. I have attached 3 photos. There is an ID inside the housing that says 1 RH.

Can you help? Thanks so much!

Alison
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alison. Could you show us some photos of the body of this operator? Specifically, I need a picture that will clearly show the mounting hole positions. Please also provide me your measurements of the mounting hole spacing. That would help us identify the operator.
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
Thank you for your response. The mounting holes are 5 1/4" apart. Attached are pictures. Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! We still can't see the top hole (or holes, as the case may be), so I can't say for sure. I pulled up a few possible operator replacements, which you can see on the right side of this page.
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
Thanks for the suggestions. I was thinking the 39-194..
What hardware will I need?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to installation hardware? You should be able to re-use your old screws, but if not then consider our 33-081.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.