Awning window crank and parts

A quick learner from Inverness fl says:
Hi,
I am looking to replace a couple awning window cranks (bronze) and need a couple metal plates and plastic parts for inside the mechanism. I have pics attached and looking for help in matching up

Thank you
Rhonda
Awning cranks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rhonda. Take a look at our 39-537 and 39-538. These are the only parts we carry that resemble the ones in your photo. See if they line up with yours. The cover plate is now made in plastic and snaps on the window frame. As for the operator, I can't tell from your photo which one will fit your window. You will need to remove it completely from the window frame and send us some photos of it out. I especially need to see the link arm. In the meantime, see our 39-026, this may be a match.
A quick learner from Inverness says:
Hi--- do you have a flat crank cover for sale? The one listed has ridges. Just need a flat cover

Also, included pics of inside of crank as requested. Do you have this model?

Thank you
Rhonda
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, the 39-355 is the only flat cover we have for an awning operator hole. As for the operator itself, we don't have an exact match but see our 39-012. 39-194, or 39-378. One of these may work well as a replacement option.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.