Awning window hinge bracket

A quick learner from Florida says:
This is a plastic bracket that attaches to the window frame and is part of the hinge assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageo8JlcH.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


It's hard to say from this picture but your hardware reminds me of something like our 39-537 , 39-538 or 36-085 . Look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if any match up for what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at