Awning window operator hardware

A handy person from Florida says:
This hardware attaches to the window frame via three screws and it's stamped with the letters "ST" as shown on the photo of the removed hardware.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Left Side window hardware.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Right Side, Window Hardware.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Close-up Window Hardware.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact match for this operator. The only thing we carry that comes close is our 39-411, but this has two installation holes at the top instead of just one. Do you think it could still work for you?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at