Awning window operator identification

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we'll need a little more blueprinting on your end to determine this awning operator's identity. We need to see it removed from the window so we can see the hole at the end of the extension arm. Dimensions such as the distance between the centers of the mounting holes are also key to identifying the proper replacement. Finally, if you need other parts, we'll need to see pictures of them, preferably removed from the window. 

For awning operator removal and replacement, see the video below.

A home owner from Gainesville, FL says:
I'm attaching several photos of the operator in the window (not sure I've included enough of the operator itself, but let me know if not, and I can get more pics). I've added a little schematic with measurements (my 8th grade mechanical drawing class is still paying off, after 60 years).

I'd like to order two of the appropriate balances, at least, but I'm also interested in whether the operator arms can also be replaced. Finally, on one or two of the windows (the house dates from 1965), the support bar that runs across the bottom of the windows seems to have slipped its brace on one side. What are the options for replacing those if any?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 848DFFC6-EB27-4C3D-8C41-9D223C1DD775.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0914.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0915.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1042.JPG
A home owner from Gainesville, FL says:
Thanks for the prompt reply. Took me a while to get back to this, but I'm uploading several photos of the operator in and out of the window, and a pdf with the dimensions overlaid on the photos. Let me know if this helps. (I made a video of the operation, but couldn't upload it.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1149.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1151.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1155.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1156.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I couldn't find any operator that matches your specifications. The hole pattern especially is somewhat unique, and nothing we have is the same. The closest I could find was our 39-232, but it's still different and I don't know if it will work. I also cannot see the hole in your link arm, which appears to have a should pin through it. The hole on the 39-252 has a 5/16" 18 threaded hole. Look it over and see if perhaps you could use this in your window.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.