Awning window parts

A quick learner from Hampstead NC says:
I need the left and right hinge assembly, including the hinge arm, hinge slide etc. for two (2) Simonton vinyl awning windows. Sash size is 22x34.
Also need new tie bars for both windows.
All parts need to be stainless steel as this is a beach house.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see some pictures of the hardware in question to compare to our inventory. 

Thank you!

The hinge hardware is missing on both windows, but here is a shot of the lock bar if that helps?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 907C346E-DA5E-4200-8B8A-611473C1E6D3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FAC6EE0A-9EDD-4796-8513-580C6330BDE3.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

For the hinges see our, 36-004-10 and 36-004-14 stainless steel 2-bar hinge sets. I can't say for sure that either are what you need, but look these over and see what you think. As for the tie bar, yours looks to be on the smaller side, like our 38-949, but carefully look over our pictures and dimensions to see if this matches your original hardware. 

Is there an option for a stainless steel tie bar? I need the 10.9" one. Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we do not carry the 38-949 in a stainless steel version. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.