Awning window stopper?

A contractor from Hawaii says:
I'm not sure What the proper name to call this item? Havent found this item anywhere. there is no manufacture engraving or model number. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell what lock you have on your window or how it operates. However, take a look at our 38-123 keeper and 38-126 locking handle, or perhaps even our 90-152 kit. See if you can utilize either of these lock systems.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)