Awning window weatherseal

A quick learner from Kittery, Maine says:
I'm looking for weatherseal for a window that was originally installed in 1985, identified in client's original quote from contractor as a Harvey unit. Configuration is picture window with awning below.

Need weatherseal for awning window. PDF is enclosed. I have had only moderate success with Harvey.

We can't identify the model of the unit because all the tagging has been weathered away. Harvey sent me a bulb and foam weaterstrip that has the correct kerf insert configuration but isn't an exact replacement on the sealing side of things. They say it will work and maybe it will but I'm concerned that the bulb is going to just get crushed into the kerf and lose effectiveness in a year or two.
User submitted a diagram of weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! We may be able to help you replace this. Before I suggest anything though, can you give me what color you'll need?
A quick learner from Kittery, ME says:
Window is bronze finish with matching weatherstripping. Black, brown or bronze weatherseal would work fine. I need enough at this point to do one window - 10 feet or so.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate an exact replacement for this weatherseal. The only thing I can recommend is a type of wool pile, maybe like our 58-099, 58-105, or 58-126.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.