Awning windows in need of parts

A home owner from Florida says:
Hi there,

I have a newly updated house that has old windows. Some are not working at all and need replacement parts. The cranks are easy enough to replace but what is broken on most of them is the bottom window of 3 panes. It seems like the mechanism that would "lock' the window or hold the window tight is missing or broken. I could not find a brand name unfortunately, but the house was built in 1965 in Florida.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1413.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1416.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1417.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Start by looking at our 39-537 Lock Assembly Pair. I'm not certain, but this might match the damaged parts you need. Compare to your old hardware and let me know what you discover. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.