B 75 31 675 Andersen Sash Balance

A handy person from Chicopee, ma says:
I have a bathroom window in CT, needs balancer.

took photo of numbers as follows:

B 75 31 675

would loke to know replacement part number.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob. I think the key stamp here is "5 31." Is that code printed differently, perhaps larger or with a different font? If so, see our 24-531.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)