B020505Y43C4M Replacement Parts

A quick learner from Dillard, Georgia says:

This is the code I found on the windows i'm looking currently to replace the gold/taupe tone parts, crank, crank cover, lock and screen to a white color. Can you help me? For this purchase immediately will need for 6 windows, but possibly more depending on lead times, costs, etc.

I have approximately an additional 10 similar windows/size, etc. and also an additional 8 in other sizes which I can get info on but don't have on me currently.

thank you,

Claudia 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank and cover replacement.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Photos.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Claudia.

For the lock, start by comparing yours to our 38-075 to see if the dimensions match up. For a new keeper that works with this lock, see our 38-089

The awning operator base in your second picture reminds me of something like our 39-015, 39-083, 39-140 or 39-143. You'll need to compare the dimensions for each to see if one of these matches your original assembly. 

As for the casement operators in your first picture, we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible.

Unfortunately, we do not sell replacement screens. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you!

A quick learner from Dillard, Georgia says:
Emily,

I think i'm really only interested in replacing the handle on the crank, and the cover if possible, along with the lock, the screens I can have done separately since you don't offer those.

I may be doing 25 total as we had to replace 6 already and will be replacing 3 more and they all have the off white accents so want to keep all similar if possible.

I'm attaching more photos that may help, the one document has photos of the parts. One photo is just an example of what I have, the top is fixed, the bottom window is awning.

Thank you,
Claudia
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Office Windows.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Emily isn't here today, but I can help you out with these parts. 

To start with the locks, these seem to match our 38-097 and 38-098, which will also require a new 38-079 keeper. Note that the locks you show in this new batch of photos differs from the locks you showed us back in February. 

As for the operator handle and covers, see our 39-205 and 39-107, respectively. 

How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.