BENADA storm window replacement parts.

A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
I have some (13) aluminum storm windows that need replacement parts. The sash bolts are plastic and have the word BENADA on one side and the number 937 on the other. Looking in your catalog, item 91-090 seems to be a match. I also need Tilt Keys and Corner Keys which have legs that are close to 3/16" square. I have images (attached) taken on graph paper that may help in identifying the needed parts.
A home owner from Minneapolis, MN says:
This is from a triple track storm window system.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I kind of agree with you on the 91-090 latch. That seems to be the closest. As for the top tilt, look at our 95-236, which has a 3/16" x 3/16" leg and the metal corner 95-015 with a 3/16" X 5/32" leg. Match up our parts to your storm sash to see which will work the best.

A contractor from MN says:
Damaged Benada Storm Screen, repairable?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023, 3_00_03 PM (5).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023, 3_00_03 PM (4).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023, 3_00_03 PM (3).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023, 3_00_03 PM (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2023, 3_00_03 PM (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement framing material for storm inserts. My recommendation is to contact a local shop that still makes storm windows that may be able to make new frames for you.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.