BFRich Cabernet Double Hung Window Weather Stripping

A home owner from New Cumberland PA says:
Hello,

I'm looking to replace the worn-out weather stripping on my BFRich windows. I included pictures of the existing stripping. I would rather get something with a longer lasting material if available.

Thank you!

Clair
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220602_103919.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220607_111724.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220607_111635.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Clair. It's unfortunately not possible to ID your weatherstripping from these photos. it is necessary to see an undamaged sample of the end profile; we specifically need to see how it installs in the sash. It's usually a kerf or a T-shaped strip or something similar.

I know that your old sample is brittle, but would it be possible to see an undamaged end profile? Your second photo above is the perfect angle, I just have to see it in good condition.

A home owner from New Cumberland PA says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help. Looking at the profile, it appears to be an offset T-slot to me, but I'll try a few windows to get a picture.

Stay tuned...

Clair
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220613_124224[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220613_124318[2].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That's a huge help. So, we don't have this exact seal, but I am very much reminded of our 58-135. I think this is worth considering but look over our dimensions and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.