BIFOLD DOORS NYLON CAPS FOR GUIDE RODS

A quick learner from CNTRL CALIFORNIA says:
LOOKING FOR NYLON CAPS FOR THE TOP AND BOTTOM LEAD ENDS OF STEEL BIFOLD DOORS. THESE DOORS WERE PROBABLY INSTALLED IN 1974. THE HINGED SIDE OF THE DOORS SEEMS TO HAVE A LARGER SIZED PINS. I WOULD APPRECIATE HELP LOCATING NYLON (CAPS) FOR THE LEAD (CENTER MOST) DOOR PINS WHICH ARE SHOWN IN PHOTOS. THANKS.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zIMG_7492.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zIMG_7496.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zIMG_7497.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zIMG_7488.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I think we can help, but I'm having a hard time making out the diameter of the pin and the diameter of the top of the nylon cap from your photo. Can you tell me what those measurements are? Please be as precise as possible.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's not a problem at all, I know what you mean. Now, with these dimensions in mind, I believe you have our 21-005. Look it over and see what you think.

I'm afraid the nylon caps for this particular pin aren't available separately. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from CNTRL CALIFORNIA says:
4/5/19
Sorry about that. Tough even with parts. Keeping in mind that it is the plastic caps I need: The guide rods are 5/16ths and caps fit tight. Best guess for nylon caps is 5/16" ID X 3/8" OD with 3/8-1/2" sleeved area that runs in track.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named capIMG_8105.png
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.