BLUM Tandem parts needed

A handy person from Chicago, IL says:
Looking for 10 pairs of replacement drawer slides for Blum 513.500.02.05 and 510.500.02.05. They are 2 fixed metal slides with some plastic parts in the slide area. See pix. Just the plastic parts are shot but I will probably need to replace the entire slides if plastic is not available. Plastic piece is marked Blum Tandem. Side mount slides fit in a dado joint on the drawer. Dado is 11/16" wide. Length 19.5" or 500mm.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BLUM DRAWER SLIDES WIDE PIX.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BLUM FRONT BUMPER LATCH.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BLUM PLASTIC INSERTED.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BLUM PLASTIC UP CLOSE.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I am afraid we can't replace this specific plastic component, but see our 32-060 Track Slide and 32-018 Sockets. See if you could use this system to replace your old track slides entirely. Let me know what you think.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.