BSI 2640 Sah Balance ID

A contractor from Pacheco CA. says:
I have two 2640 Sash balances that are needing replacement. My top part looks like the 19-005 while the bottom looks like a 15-002. What series unit would i use to replace the balances.
Thanks Chris
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Chris. We can make this balance for you, but it will have to be custom. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)