Back of drawer roller

A home owner from Fort worth says:
This attaches to back of drawer and rolls along a middle drawer slide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200531_223826.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200531_223435.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for this roller but we have a few that are similar. See our 32-040, 32-041, and 32-038. Review our dimensions to determine if you could use any of these products as a replacement. Thanks for posting!

32-040 : Drawer Track Roller, LH
Drawer Track Roller, LH
32-041 : Drawer Track Roller, RH
Drawer Track Roller, RH
32-038 : Drawer Track Roller, 3/4
Drawer Track Roller, 3/4"
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at