Back plate from center glide drawer

A professional from USA says:
Would you be so kind as to see if this is available from your company or suggest an alternate? It is from a center glide drawer - this is the back plate from the cabinet, not the drawer. The cabinets are about 47 years old.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure. I wonder if you could use our 32-080. Check it out and see what you think.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You may also want to consider our 32-002 and 32-017. Just make sure to compare all your dimensions to our parts before you make a decision.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at