Back to back shower door handle replacement washer and set screw

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Hi! Can you help me identify some parts that I need to replace for a back-to-back shower door handle. The handle is loose as it is missing two washers for the inner handle and one of the set screws.

1) Small set screw, was hard to get an exact measure on this but it's around 4mm-4.5mm outer diameter that fits a 2.5mm Allen wrench, and it's 5mm long. This screw is rustproof (or at least very rust resistant).

2) Clear washer, 1/4" inner diameter and 3/4" outer diameter, 1/16" thickness. I believe this part aligns with the washers in https://www.swisco.com/Spacer-Kit/pd/Lavatory-Replacement-Hardware/10-217
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

I agree that the 10-217 spacer kit looks like a good fit, but unfortunately we are not able to supply a replacement set screw. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.