Back wall bracket for kitchen drawer

A quick learner from Omaha, NE says:
I have looked everywhere for a bracket like the one pictured. You seem to have one similar, but I can't tell for sure. This is the bracket that the roller on my kitchen drawer fits into ( sorry, I'm really out of my element here!). It's a side bracket and I think the opening is about 9/10 of an inch. The metal runner piece that fits into it is about 8/10 of an inch and it's a right side bracket. I'm guessing our cabinets are about 22 years old. Can you help me? Please??

Thank you!
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend you start by looking at our 32-119. Check it out and see if you think this could work.
A quick learner from Omaha says:
That's the one I was thinking would work, too. I will order it today. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)