Balance

A quick learner from San Francsico says:
Part BSL 2010 metal part measure 22 inches. I need 2 of those.
Part BSL 2410 metal part measure 25 inches. I need 2 of those.
I also see you have some thing to put on the worn track of sliding window , it measure 2 windows measure 58 inches and one window measure 53 inches wide , do I need rollers for those?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2410 BSI 24 B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33C22AEB-1A51-4AAD-874F-74DF4682BF11.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CF42B577-F4F9-4995-8901-6998A25B92FF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2110 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 47717321-C78C-4C43-B30B-F46327297F3C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. It looks like you have either our Series 380 or Series 385 Channel Balances. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the heel-to-toe measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. See the image below for details. 

Please double-check the stamp for the 22" balances; it should read 2110, not 2010. For the 25" balances, you show two different stamps in your photos: 2410 and 24B. 24B is actually equivalent to 2420. 2410 is meant to support a window sash in the weight range of 5 through 9 pounds, and 2420 is meant to support a sash that weighs 9 through 15 pounds. I would obtain the exact weight of the window sash to make sure you select the right replacement stamp option. 

Finally, concerning your sliding window: it's possible that the 55-027 or 55-072 are what you need, but you'll need to compare dimensions to confirm. It's possible unfortunately that neither match. We'd also need to see your window rollers out of the window to know what you're working with. 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.