Balance

A contractor from VA says:
Please can you check for me if you have same one same size, as you can see the bottom plastic part is smaller than i have.
Thank you for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I am very familiar with this balance design and we can supply it to you. However, it's not a stock configuration and so must be a custom order.

Your photos tell me just about everything I need to know to get started, but I need a couple more details clarified before we get started. First, can you show me a clear picture of the clip at the end of the cord? It should be either a screw-on clip or a hook. Can you also tell me how many balances you wanted to buy?

Once I have those two pieces of information, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to add that quantity to your cart. You may then checkout as normal.

Hi thank you very much for your response, I think I need 4 for now, and I hope the pictures it's clear for you.
Thank you again for your help, waiting for your response
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid these new photos don't show me the clip I need to see. To clarify, this is at the very end of the cord and is what the balance uses to anchor to the window track. Without that, I'm afraid we can't proceed. It is an essential detail.

You would be better served using an undamaged version of this balance as a reference. The cord looks like it snapped on this model so the clip in question is likely missing.

Ya the one I have is broken, so I have to to send you a picture of undamaged, I don't have it right now probably I can send it to you tomorrow or Monday. Thank you so much sir for your help and have a nice weekend.
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good! We'll be here to help whenever you can get that picture for me.

Ok Sir this one is fine not broken, please let me know if you need anything else, and do you have from this balance shoe size, because it's smaller than the one I have, actually the one I bought them for you guys before.
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, thank you. Looks like your clip is the screw-on type, which is exactly what I needed to know. 

What I'll do now is email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you add 4 of these to your cart. You may then checkout as normal.

Please let me know if you had any questions.

Thank you very much for your quote, can I get some from this size of balance shoe like a 10 of them.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm not sure if I understand your request. Are you saying you want to order 10 more balances in this size? Can you please clarify?

Good morning, no Sir I'm asking if you have from this size of the balance shoe. The plastic part in the bottom
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, we sell the bottom shoe separately. This is the only component of this balance system that we sell separately. See our 15-230.

Dimensions for 15-230
Dimensions for 15-230

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.