Andersen Balance Help

A quick learner says:
Not sure which balance I need. Please help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E0F60C9-DA82-40B6-8B32-6A5D660D6C25.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FDD408C4-0FFB-4601-8E8B-1078DC84B2D8.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think you need our 24-531. This is meant to replace Andersen balances that include the stamp code 519. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)