Help finding correct balances for an old window

A quick learner from Howell, NJ says:

I'm trying to find the correct balances for an old window in my house. It has two black hinges on the left side of the window and when unlocked it's supposed to swing to the left. Unfortunately the top of the two brackets is also broken and I do not know if that is going to affect the balance. I need help!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply your original balance, but it will have to be a custom order since it's no longer a stock configuration. I actually don't even think these windows are made anymore. 

These are a little tricky, too, since they're asymmetrically designed. What that means is that the left side is a different configuration than the right side. You can actually see what I mean in your photos: one side has a bottom nylon fitting while the other side does not. This is the intended design.

With that in mind I'll need more information from you in order to determine exactly how we need to make these balances for you. First, can you tell me what the stamps printed on each side read? Please differentiate between the side that has a shoe and the side that doesn't have a shoe. Can you also tell me the length of the metal channel in each case? They should be the same. Finally, how many of each did you need? 

A quick learner from Howell NJ says:
I need one of each balance. Side with shoe is stamped with 2530, side without shoe is stamped with 2540. The length of the metal channels at 26 inches. The window also unlocks on the right and swings open to the left like a door. It's held up by two black plastic hinges. The top one is broken, any chance you folks have something like that too? Additionally, how much would 2 custom balances cost and what would be the wait period?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. One of our team members just sent over order links and price quotes for your hinge balances. You'll be given multiple shipping options to choose from at checkout with delivery estimates. 

We also offer the 15-058 hinge assembly used with these balances. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.