Balance

A quick learner says:

I have finally got all the weights and sizes for the double hung windows that I need parts for. Here goes.

*Total size is 40 widthx54 length inches

weight is 12.8# The sheath with spring inside with attachments is 29 inches. Need 8 sheaths and springs. Pictures of the attaching parts are included.

*Total size 32 widthX45 lengthinches

Weight is 9.6# The sheath is 24 1/2 inches. Need 20 sheaths and springs.

*Total size 28 widthX37 length inches

Weight is 7.2# The sheath is 19 1/2 inches. Need 4 sheaths and springs.

*Total size is 32 widthX36 length inches.

Weight is 7.6#. The sheath is 20 1/2 inches. Need 8 sheath and springs.

This is a total of 40 sheath, springs and attachment. The top half if the window has a little turn stem attached to the top of the sheath to make sure it doesn't snap down into the channel. So 20 with the little turn stem and 20 without. The springs inside are about one third the length of the sheath. See attached pictures for the components.

I did not find a patch of paint on any of them.

Let me know if you need any more clarification. Thank you.

Marie 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_085756.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_091944.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_100607.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_091930.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_085909.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Marie,

Based on your photos, it looks like you have a window made by Wenco, which was bought out by Jeld-Wen. Unfortunately, we do not have access to these window balances. Your best bet would be to contact a Jeld-Wen dealer near you to discuss your replacement options. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.